The Power of the RE/MAX Brand
RE/MAX is the leading real estate brand in the world, with a global presence and a reputation for success. Because of its powerful brand status, RE/MAX offers its agents a vast amount of resources that help maintain their status as leaders in the industry. Statistically, RE/MAX agents sell more homes than anyone in the US, and they average more than twice as many residential transaction sides per agent as all competitors. Simply put, nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
What Sets Us Apart at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek
At RE/MAX of Cherry Creek, we have a strong team of dedicated professionals. We have been serving the Denver area for over 33 years, and are annually recognized as one of the top producing firms in the area. Plus, as a broker-owned company, our brokers are passionate, supportive, and fully committed to the company’s success, which translates to unparalleled client service.
RE/MAX of Cherry Creek offers a number of ways to help make each transaction run smoothly and support our agents in being professional and up-to-date for their clients. Below are a few examples of the benefits provided to our agents:
- Dazbog coffee shop and fitness facilities in our office building
- Professional Front Desk staff that take care of receiving shipments, handling phone calls, managing floor agents, creating a daily office newsletter, posting Open Houses, welcoming your clients with refreshments, and more.
- Experienced Marketing team that designs property brochures and postcards, handles website and social media updates, and can be commissioned for custom designed pieces.
- Weekly sales meeting – Wednesday mornings followed by property tours.
- In-house printing capabilities, resulting in quick turn-around time for your marketing needs.
- Yearly retreat with continuing education on timely issues and topics plus opportunities to relax, enjoy and get to know your fellow agents.
RE/MAX of Cherry Creek Statistics for 2016:
2016 Averages per RMCC Broker Associate (Based upon 92 active licensees):
Average Closed Transactions: 15
Average Closed Volume: $7.4 million
Average Years of Experience Per Broker: 17
2016 End of Year RMCC Statistics (Through December 31, 2016):
Closed Sides: 1,409.50
Closed Volume: $687,223,839
Average Sales Price: $487,738
We welcome you to learn more about our company and join our talented, experienced team of professionals. Our focus is on providing exceptional support to the entire team and giving our agents the most effective tools to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Contact us to find out more about joining this accomplished and enthusiastic team: Heather Bustos, President/Employing Broker at 303.320.1556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.